I’m tired all the time, my hair is falling out in fat chunks and I’m living on wine and carbs. No, not pregnant (thanks everyone, for naturally jumping to that conclusion) just exhausted and in a bit of a quarter year slump. Not surprising that the last few months have been CA-RAZY! In the last 4 months so much has happened and gone down that I’m not surprised my scalp resembles a Chinese Crested Powder Puff (Also, does the dog on the right not look like Bon Jovi??). Here’s whats been happening:
1. We got Married (Two piccies, because, I can)
2. We got back from Honeymoon to the news that my mom in law had suffered a very bad stroke after the wedding. The next few weeks were severely stressful with tears, hospital visits and scary ‘what ifs’. (Side note – she is 100% recovered :))
3. We were broken into on Christmas.
4. So…. we decided to sell our house
5. I turned 30 and felt like this (except I didn’t even get a cake)
6. I sold my house on my 30th birthday
7. We found our dream home, put in an offer, lost the offer, put in another offer, and got it!
Look – garden, pool, space for actual people!
8. We are moving to said house. Tomorrow. And I’m working. Which means poor husband is going to be multitasking the bejaysus out of the day.
9. I’m going on an adventure weekend with Mercedes Benz as part of their launch of the new GLA. This weekend. Moving weekend.Look ma – I’m famous! —> http://www.glaadventure.co.za/the-bush-adventure
10. We gained a little niece. World – meet Emma (also, isn’t my nephew the cutest??)