My boss is terribly proud that he was the inspiration behind this particular post. In fact, inspired by his comments of “Just wait until you have kids, you will never find the time to blog, let alone wee in peace” I’m going to blog even more. Screaming baby or no screaming baby.
(If you listen quietly you will hear every new mom with an infant laughing hysterically at that)
So, thank you Niel, your comment and 12 others have formed my ’13 most annoying things a person can say’ post.
- “Oh, you hate traffic? You should move closer to the office”
- “Because I’m a woman, that’s why”
- “Just wait until you’re a mother”
- “That’s not my job”
- “You don’t know what free time is until you become a parent”
- “You look tired”
- “Can you borrow me some money”
- “You have time for (insert hobby here)? You clearly don’t work very hard.”
- “Oh, you’re a vegetarian? Don’t you miss meat?”
- “Oh, you’re a vegetarian? What do you eat”
- “Oh, you’re a vegetarian? Can you eat chicken?”
- “Can you client service this for me?”
- “Babe, I will fix it, there’s no need to remind me every 6 months”